Are you looking for a staff party with a competitive twist? A team-building session without the toe-curling ice-breakers? Or maybe just a little help deciphering that 25-page rulebook?
Board games are an amazing way of bringing a group together, and boy do we know a thing or two about board games.
If you have the space, we can come to you. If not – come to us! Either way, we’ll figure out a bespoke package that works for you and your group.
Option A: Rent-a-guru!
- You provide the venue – whether that’s a function room, a workplace, a home, a yacht, etc.
- We send one (or more) of our fantastic games gurus to the venue, armed with a carefully selected bag of games for your group
- We set up the games, teach you the rules and mediate any squabbles – you sit back and enjoy it!
- Packages start at £200 – for more information please contact Tristan
Option B: Large bespoke event
- We work with you to devise and orchestrate a fully-bespoke event at a location of your choosing
- E.g. murder mystery, a large-scale immersive game (like our Prohibition setting), a tournament or competition
- Based on your requirements we handle the planning, logistics, catering and staffing of the entire event
- For more information please contact Tristan
What people say...
“We used Chance & Counters for a twist on a social evening for a Software conference we held recently in Bristol.
It was completely brilliant, all the participants were fully engaged playing a variety of different games and we have never had people stay so late at a social.
The team from Chance and Counters were completely brilliant, they were impactful in a low impact way, being unintrusive, yet informative and were excellent at gauging what people were looking for and finding the best option. they also seemed to be having as much fun as us!”
“Whilst researching activities for a staff social, we came across Chance and Counters and decided to book a Guru for a few hours for a board games evening at our offices in Central Bristol.
It was very easy to make this booking, Tris was responsive and helpful and asked all the right questions to find out a bit more about our group and what we might like to play. He brought a wide and interesting selection of games that everyone could have a go at and ran a relaxed session with confidence, knowledge and humour. This was a really unique and fun way to spend an evening, everyone had a brilliant time and there was a lot of laughter – it was a great way of enabling staff to get to know each other better.
We also loved the fact that every member of staff could play the games – it was not exclusive at all. We have had only positive feedback on this evening and will be running another one in the very near future. We would not hesitate to recommend booking a Guru to other organisations looking to set up a different, fun and easy-going staff get together."