Just a stone’s throw from Cardiff Castle on the High Street lies our second site, opening on November 21st!
It’s a beautiful Victorian building, bathed in natural light and complete with amazing period features throughout.
What to expect:
- More than 500 games to choose from
- A varied selection of new and popular board games available to buy, provided by Rules of Play
- Four draught beer and cider lines, including two dedicated lines from the fantastic Tiny Rebel
- Seasonal food menu designed by Bib Gourmand acclaimed chefs (including specific vegan and gluten-free menus)
- Two distinct zones:
- The main bar and seating area, with views along the High Street up to the castle
- The upstairs nook – a light and airy space that’s perfect for team-building events, large family gatherings or simply a little privacy
Sunday to Wednesday
10am - 11pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
10am - 1am