Just a stone’s throw from Cardiff Castle on the High Street you’ll find our second site.
It’s a beautiful Victorian building, bathed in natural light and complete with amazing period features throughout.
What to expect:
- More than 500 games to choose from
- A varied selection of new and popular board games available to buy, provided by Rules of Play
- Four draught beer and cider lines, including two dedicated lines from the fantastic Tiny Rebel
- Seasonal food menu designed by Bib Gourmand acclaimed chefs (including specific vegan and gluten-free menus)
- Two distinct zones:
- The main bar and seating area, with views along the High Street up to the castle
- The upstairs nook – a light and airy space that’s perfect for team-building events, large family gatherings or simply a little privacy
Monday to Thursday
10am - 11pm
Friday & Saturday
10am - midnight
10am - 10pm
We're at 23 High Street - spread across the first, second and third floors.
The entrance is a sneaky little golden gate on the High Street, between Pennyroyal and Nest 23.
It's easy to miss the first time!
Regrettably, due to the nature of the building and our position on the upper floors, Chance & Counters Cardiff is not wheelchair-accessible.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.